Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gordon Henderson Gordon Henderson is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:

Yes, it all gets a bit complicated. Wife went to see a butcher who is a
potential supplier for us, just today. His burgers are made from "100%
Aberdeen Angus Beef", he says, so that may be what we finish up with. We've
taken some samples from him to try.

Personally I'd go for locally sourced & processed than for an actual cow
type... (As long as your butcher can guarantee consistency - which is
what I presume you'll need when selling stuff) However I know I'm lucky
where I am - with several good farms inside a 10 mile radius and the
abattoir 2 miles away with a good local butcher and more farm shops
and markets than you can shake a cowpat at (Both organic and non organic)

Gordon