Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Stock french door

On May 24, 1:02*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On May 23, 11:52*pm, Sam Takoy wrote:

Hi,

Looking for an interior door and could spend up to $400/door.

My requirements are as follows and please not that all but the last one
are satisfied by the $120 Jeld-Wen door you can find at HD.

32x80
5x3 divided glass
stain grade
solid wood
slab
Shaker sticking

Jeld-Wen doors are not available with Shaker (or mission) sticking. Can
someone recommend a brand that does have that option. The eight I
investigated today don't (Simpson, Masonite, Lemeiux, Rogue Valley, etc).

Many thanks in advance,

Sam

What is Shaker (or mission) sticking??

Plain (as in, not routed into a decorative profile.)

I know what he wants, but don't know where to find it.

nate