Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TeaBagger?

On 5/24/2011 7:26 AM, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
I don't think I've ever really met a member of The Tea Party. Of
course I have friends of all political afflictions. ^_^

u R misinformed, right-wing corporate media consumer who often fails to
understand that BOTH major parties represent a corrupt plutocracy that
steals from the middle class by taxing labor and profiting from
corporate tax subsidies. :-)

A teabagger also often fails to acknowledge that George W. Bush and his
neo-conservative minions perpetrated one of the boldest and most
egregious executive power grabs in the history of the United States.
Furthermore, teabaggers mistakenly continue to blame a newly elected
President Obama for all that ails the United States of America, based on
a grossly flawed perception of reality (including latent racial
prejudice) and despite the fact the U.S. economy collapsed on the
previous administration's watch. :-@

Teabaggers are also known to base their misguided,
right-wing-media-inspired beliefs about President Obama on stupid
conspiracy theories about totalitarian takeovers, FEMA camps, etc.,
despite the fact these very same theories have been circulating around
on the Internet for years, and were originally ascribed to
neo-conservative cabalists at a time when Barack Obama had not even
entered national politics. Teabaggers also are known to be particularly
paranoid, xenophobic and intolerant, especially with regard to
immigrants and anyone who isn't white. lol

You should join my universal hate group, O.T.H.E.R. It's the
Organization for the Termination of Human Equal Rights. We hate
everybody equally unless you are a member of O.T.H.E.R. Remember,
you're either something or O.T.H.E.R. and we hate you. ^_^

TDD