Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 24 May 2011 16:14:21 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Yep, this kind of stuff and all the wives make Newt an unlikely
front
runner. The 'publicans had best get their **** together and soon.
its
going totake a strong candidate if we don't want four more years of
Obamanomics.

Karl

You might find the following oped piece of interest.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/2011052...iloftwolessers

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

"Colossus-The Forbin Project" was always one of my favorite movies.
It's about a computer that takes over all major governments in the
world and institutes forced peaceful prosperity with humans impotently
kicking and screaming all the way. We need better computer AIs!