Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Edward Hennessey Edward Hennessey is offline

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

On 2011-05-24, Karl Townsend wrote:
Yep, this kind of stuff and all the wives make Newt an unlikely front
runner. The 'publicans had best get their **** together and soon. its
going totake a strong candidate if we don't want four more years of
Obamanomics.

Agreed. An honest, mentally stable and intelligent person would be a
hugely helpful addition to the Republican party.

I do mean this quite seriously.

A long time ago, I actually admired Newt.

I:
My filters prevented seeing transactions under the
title of your former thread but I am sure you pointed
out one of the first Soviet announcements after Sputnik
traveled to orbit was that it failed to find heaven. So,
I look foward to your report if you keep the h word
out of it.

On Newt, he's running for Newt, without any chance
of winning, with every chance of adding to what
passes for fame in this country and vast improvement
in his speaking fees. When the news reported that
he divorced his first wife when in the hospital with
cancer and his second shortly after a diagnosis of
MS, that was enough to form a picture.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey