Puff Griffis

Default best blades for resawing

I will only answer you if you make me a jumbo. That sounds like a =
Larrivee and looks like a piece of art grin
Puff

"mad mountain" wrote in message =
I have just ordered the minmax MM16 bandsaw and bought it for the =

specific
reason of resawing wood for building guitars. I would appreciate =

some
experiential advise on the best blades to use for resawing. I have =

looked
at the articles out there and they mention timberwolf but others say =

stay
with a thin kerf blade like the wood slicer. (woodslicer not =

available in
the 145 inch length unless you know of source). Some articles say =

stay with
a good quality of carbon blade or the lenox bimetal.
=20
The type of wood I will be resawing is from spruce tops to cocobolo =

and
murtelwood backs and sides.
=20
thanks for the input.