Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TeaBagger?

On 5/23/2011 4:09 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

It was me who pointed out the truth of our Affirmative Action President.
You haven't called me a racist yet, don't you believe Affirmative Action
only applies to Negro Americans?

My favorite was the firefighter of Italian descent in one of the East
Coast Cities (for some reason Boston sticks in my mind). He claimed the
extra credit for being Hispanic when we trying for capt, was turned down
and won in the court case.

and hard working absolutely despise Affirmative Action because it makes
the less perceptive among us believe that their positions are not
deserved. They don't like dumb-asses in positions of power any more than
I do, no matter what their melanin quotient is. ^_^

Affirmative action as originally enacted only put on the employer a
requirement to go looking for minority candidates. It was later
legislation and court cases that decided you had to hire to certain
levels.

In the UK, it's called Positive Discrimination. No joke, look it up! ^_^

TDD