Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default TeaBagger?

On May 23, 4:55*pm, aemeijers wrote:
On 5/23/2011 3:42 PM, JimT wrote:
(snip)
Book learnin' don't mean they got common sense. Academia (other than in
the hard sciences) isn't known for their grasp of reality. I've know
lots of degreed people who could not survive in the real world without a
keeper.

Which is why Obama wouldn't stand a chance if the Rebups could come up
with a good candidate. But they wont. Again.

Before the last presidential election, I predicted that the winner
would be a one termer regardless of who it was because it will take
more than one term to undo the Bush debacle and people will be upset.
Looking at the Republican field so far, I might have been wrong.

-C-

I wonder how many "dumb asses" graduate magna cum laude with honors from
Harvard Law?

Jim

--
aem sends...