Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
KG KG is offline

Default Anyone want a bunch of tools real cheap?

The only thing we need is a location to view the bunch at and complete the purchase.

On Sun, 22 May 2011 13:42:41 -0700, pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Steve B" on Sat, 21 May 2011 09:15:24
Welding machines, rods, saws, power hand tools, containers, trailers,
Craftsman roller boxes, drill presses, jacks, bits, blades, measuring
devices, shop lights, stands, parts washer, microwave, beer fridge,
thousands of items for pennies on the dollar. Quality stuff.

I'd sell it to the first person here for $1,000 for everything.

I mean, I have it on pretty good authority that the world will end at
suppertime today, so can you come around lunch?

Will you take a check?

Steve

Thank You

A true compassionate liberal Anarchist

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.