Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Snap-on

"Steve B" wrote in message

I know some devout Americans who talk about this, that, and the
other things that are supposed to be good for our country. But
when they go to the store, it's "ME FIRST!". You are so selfish
and greedy that saving a few pennies is all that matters. You
don't care that you're supporting Communist Chinese slave labor
and putting your fellow Americans out of work.

blah blah blah snipped

I laugh out loud at clowns like this. If they would have to strip nekkid
and examine where every piece of their clothing was made, they would
violate their own sacred rules. Then, let's go to their car. Oh, it's
American made, but with a lot of parts that weren't. And then there's the
cheapie butane lighters, doodad mirror hangers, pens, and all that junk
inside the car. Then let's move on to their house. Filled again with
non-American goods.

There's almost none of the crap you refer to above in my house.