Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
On 22/05/2011 13:36, Arfa Daily wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
On 22/05/2011 02:04, Arfa Daily wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
On 21/05/2011 21:33, alexander.keys1 wrote:
On May 21, 3:47 pm, The Medway
wrote:
I'm interested in how this is going to work once its open Arfa.

What's it's USP?

How is it going to compete with the marketing muscle of McDonalds&
Burger King? Evem Wimpey?

Or even *Wimpy* )

There are a lot of low-budget fast food chains, many of them with
"chicken" somewhere in the name (and I don't mean KFC) that manage
without marketing.

They may 'manage' with less marketing.

OK. Lots of comments there. The USP is that it is based on the American
model of such establishments, in that it provides a quality take out
meal, using only quality ingredients such as CAB burgers.

Whats a CAB burger? Google only comes up with references to the Bobs
Burgers TV show.

What are you going to call it BTW?

CAB is "Certified Angus Beef". I'll tell you about the name nearer to
opening in a few weeks time.

Arfa

And can we have pictures?

Very possibly. I believe that the daughter is intending having some kind of
on-line presence with the place, so I'll point you at that when it's done.
She wants to keep it all a bit '5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - Open!' at the moment.
Should look pretty impressive though, I think. The counter that I'm building
is a bloody masterpiece of design and engineering, and has allowed me to buy
all sorts of new and useful tools ... :-)

Arfa