Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT update on day post Mary who knows

On Sun, 22 May 2011 04:08:16 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2011 07:49:53 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2011 03:32:16 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Things are going very well with the air drop of an entire family into
my LZ, that being my daughter, hub and two kids that I haven't seen
for years.

Bueno. Are you going to cook for them? (This is a test.

I grilled for them but they're mostly cooking for themselves, I get to
enjoy too.

I'd have them show me how to prepare their favorites so I would have
the recipes, too.

The twin-sized air mattresses for the kids arrived just in time from
Amazon and they're perfect.

Be sure to put an unzipped sleeping bag on top of it to help retain
their body heat or they'll wake up tired and achy in the morning. My
sis larned me that.

Think 500 thread count linen sheets from Target and Mary-made quilts.

Um, I meant on top of the mattress, under the people/sheets. The air
under the bottom sheet freezes the muscles of the sleeper otherwise.

I am thoroughly enjoying all of my company. Man, it's gonna be hard
going back to solo after this but I'm going to fully enjoy this joy in
real time and worry about the comedown when it happens.

Don' be so sure. My guess is that you'll be ready for another solo
bout when they leave.

Right about that, but it'll have some yanks.

Life is a mixed bowl.

"No, it's amazing! I've always thought I got my interest in music
from Mom, but it was you! I got it from you!"

Are you still polishing your nails on your chest, Proud Papa?

Yes, I'm pleased that she noticed. She and Karl both have students at
Wayne State in Detroit with incredible talent including perfect pitch.
Detroit is motown, source of a lot of significant music. Dr. Eelly and
Dr. Karl, both music preofssors at Wayne State, roger that. Karl
has perfect pitch and ain't half bad at keyboard but Kelly already
knew that. Don't know if he can improv like I do but I wouldn't bet
a farthing against.

Bueno.

--
The only reason we die, is because we accept death as an inevitability.
-- Seth MacFarlane