Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

"D.M.Chapman" dmc@puffin. wrote in message
In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Whats a CAB burger? Google only comes up with references to the Bobs
Burgers TV show.

Certified Angus Beef I think. Burger King do one now - it's a lot better
than McDs but still crap.

I love a decent burger, but it's rare to find one :-( I'd certainly be
interested in a decent quality burger outlet - Proper cherry coke as
well please (coke with proper cherry syrup) :-)

Darren

I'll pass it on to the powers that be ! If you want a decent quality
burger, without having to pop over to the states, try TGI's. I had not been
there for a while, and we all went last night. Seems to me that their prices
have come down a bit, and I have to say, being fussy about my burgers too,
that I had absolutely no complaint at all about the size, quality, taste or
cooking of the double stack bacon cheeseburger that I had. Likewise, the
other people in the party. For a change, eating out in this country, it was
a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Arfa