Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

"PeterC" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 May 2011 02:04:37 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

As much consideration as possible has gone into the business model and
projections, and we are confident, given the fact that we have had
successful family run food businesses for many years, that we can make
this
work. Of course, we don't have a crystal ball, and it could all go pear
shaped. In a few weeks when get the place open, we'll see, I guess. I'll
let
you all know how it's going .... ! :-)

Arfa

Yes, please keep us informed. The quality would be of interest, as I like
burgers but am wary of the crapp in McDeadThings etc. If the new place
isn't
too far I'll have a ride and call in (I'm S. Northants - are you around
Earls Barton way?
--
Peter.

Indeed, yes. You will be very welcome. I'll point you at it when we are
established.

Arfa