Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Wood rack cover

Steve B wrote the following:
Green tarps over a wood pile will only last a few months due to
chaffing. And I've never found any made to a size that fit my wood
pile.

reply:

When I want to go get wood, I don't want to pull off a tarp with a foot of
snow on it, or is sopping wet. It's windy, it's sleeting, it's cold. I
don't want to spend any more time than I need to fetch some wood. And I
sure don't want to wrestle with a sodden tarp.

How anyone cannot grasp that a tarp cover for a wood pile is a weak idea is
beyond me.

Or they don't use wood to heat.

Steve

Just asking. Don't get your panties in a knot.
It's not like asking where to get a star drill.
Didn't you killfile me after that exchange?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY