Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

Dos apps run in 'folders' that are opened up.
I run programs (GUI) and executives (non-gui) dos.

That is under XP.

Martin

On 5/21/2011 9:00 AM, Jack Stein wrote:
On 5/21/2011 1:56 AM, Lobby Dosser wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

DOS is long gone. Microsoft did invent Windows 1, 3, 95, 98 (et al)

Not really. They stole the ideas outright from Apple who stole them from
Xerox.

Not really because Windows 1,3,95 98 (et al) were shells that ran under
or on top of the DOS operating system. Not sure about XP or Vista, I'm
no longer interested enough to care.