Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

I'm interested in how this is going to work once its open Arfa.

What's it's USP?

How is it going to compete with the marketing muscle of McDonalds &
Burger King? Evem Wimpey?

Sounds like its on a retail park or industrial estate, not a high street?

I know a number of large industrial estates where there is a food outlet
on or very near the estate that does very nicely from the lunch and
break time trade for people working on the estate. Some offer a lunch
delivery service around the estate as well.

Colin Bignell