Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Building an adjustable tortilla press

" wrote:

On 5/19/2011 9:33 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

-snip-
I'll have to play with the pasta roller and see if I can get rounds
from it. That would solve the 6" tortilla manufacturing for now.

Thanks-
Jim

They taste better round? ;o)

I *think* they are easier to wrap when consistent. But then again--
I'm the son of an engineer & as I get older, on occasion, I find
myself making jobs more difficult than they ought to be.g

Thinking now, that if I made a big roller, I could just cut the rounds
with a 'cookie cutter' - and toss the rest in a 'chip' pile. That
should be pretty efficient, and keep the dough from being overworked.

Jim