Roger Mills

Default Central Heating not Switching off

"Billy N" wrote in message
om...
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem that i have
with my ch. my heating and water are on continuoius and will not
switch of. I have tried switch it of at the
a) control panel but it still remains on
b) the room therostat, sill on
the only way i can get it to go off is if i switch the boiler
isolation switch off

Hope someone out there can help me.

Sounds like you may have a frost stat which runs the CH when the outside
temperature falls to a certain level - even if it is otherwise switched off.
Try to find it, and check that it's not set at too high a temperature.

Roger