Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default OT update on day post Mary who knows

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
snip good stuff

I played a variety of stuff.

Ever given this guy a go? Been around since the late 50's. Outstanding on
the keyboard, although his classical played in a jazz idiom may not suit the
taste of many. Still, worth exploring. Loussier has brought Susan and me
countless hours of pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmfVWm_0qT4&NR=1

I still cried tonight for my loss of my Mary.

As you should. It hasn't been very long. I nursed Susan through the loss
of her first husband. The scars are never gone, but one learns to deal
with the pain, and enjoy the pleasant memories.
Continued success in your healing, Don.

Harold