Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.audio
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Allison needs help kicking Meat Plow off Usenet

On Wed, 18 May 2011 18:49:25 -0500, John Fields wrote:

n Wed, 18 May 2011 22:00:19 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
wrote:

On Tue, 17 May 2011 19:27:27 -0500, John Fields wrote:

On Tue, 17 May 2011 23:07:00 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2011 03:13:29 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:

"Meat Plow"

** This ****WIT troll needs to be kicked off usenet.

Who will help ?

No one will lift a finger to help you, Phyllis.

I will. Phil, just forward my posts to with
complete headers. That's really all you can do unless you plan a trip
to Ohio to blow my brains out. Here's some friendly advise, buy a one
way ticket.

---
Why do you want to take a sad song and not make it better?

Phil's not so bad, he just has zero tolerance for bull**** and
responds vehemently when he sees it.

What's wrong with that?

Allison sets traps so he can come back and tell people they need killed,
are ****wits, etc...

That's what's wrong.

---
I don't see that, I just see someone who gets easily ****ed when
misinformation is proffered as truth by the ignorati.

You don't read SER enough. Phil is famous for setting traps just to come
back and belittle people with his petty filth. Either correct the error
peacefully or shut the **** up. There is no need for his kind of
vindictiveness when you can be civil and correct any misinformation.
His interactive model in real life would be an instant failure.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse