Posted to rec.woodworking
David F. Eisan[_2_] David F. Eisan[_2_] is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

Mike used a router in the Kitchen as well?

David.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 May 2011 01:27:00 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 16 May 2011 14:26:21 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

FWIW - and it's just my opinion., so it probably isn't worth too
much... I don't do facebook. Just cannot warm to that medium for
interaction.

I'm wondering if he meant "in the Biblical sense" here...

I was going to answer that, but instead I'm feeling just a little evil -
I'm
gonna make you wonder...

Hah, not a prob. I know better.
Anyone who can run up a router in the kitchen while cooking...

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.