Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

On 5/19/2011 9:33 AM, Swingman wrote:
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

I must be doing something wrong, It seems I had the problem when I tried
Thunderbird out in the past.

The best I can get is an error saying that I did not create the message
therefore I cannot delete it, when I "run rules on messages".

You're not doing anything wrong, and it's right, you can't delete someone
else's post on usenet.

I'm onsite and on an iPad so can't look at the TB menu, but the problem is
in the action you are taking after identifying a message ... Check for
other actions besides "delete the message" including ignore or mark as read
.... It should be intuitive what action to take.

Ill try that.