Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Help Finding Metalworking Machines on the Web

Do you ever get requests for applications using multiple "Pilot Bonding
Brushes"?
http://www.osborn.com/XTab.aspx?cat=...sh&grp=213TT04
It would be right up your alley for customers that drill multiple holes in
AL panels that are then riveted together. If you ever do, let me supply
the brushes.

I do sometimes get requests for heads to drive multiple brushes, but they
almost never tell me why they are spinning the brushes due to the
proprietary nature of the job. ...Even if I sign an NDA. I'll stick that
phrase as a "keyword" on the brush head page and see where it takes us both!

I'd absolutely send you the customers if I knew that was what they were
doing or looking for.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022