Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Gary[_11_] Gary[_11_] is offline

Default Need new one- web host has terminated.

On 19/05/2011 07:47, Him & Her wrote:
"john wrote in message
Our web hosting service 'freedom to surf' has been taken over by
'talktalk'. We have been told our web hosting service is now terminated.
(They said they told us before now, but the emails didn't get read).

Since we dont know anything about talktalk, we thought we would try to
find out an inexpensive but reasonable web hosting service. Any
suggestions please?

Alex Threlfall at

www.cyberprog.net

We use http://www.amrayhosting.com/. they are cheap and reliable we have
used them for about 9 years. They are based in Canada

Gary