Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.audio
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Allison needs help kicking Meat Plow off Usenet

On Wed, 18 May 2011 06:53:17 -0500, John Fields wrote:

On Wed, 18 May 2011 20:30:08 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"John Fields"

** Do you know what " meat plow " refers to ?

.... Phil

---
I'd guess a penis.

Then you and Phil would be totally and laughably wrong.

http://youtu.be/ly1TYahH9wg

It's the name of a song by the group STP who I'm very fond of.

Lyrics:

fine place for a day full of breakdowns
takes more than a meltdown to show us how
throw a tack on the road, stop the meatplow
got a bullet but it ain't mine.

they got these pictures of everything
to break us down, yeah to break me down.
they make us hate and we make it bleed.

but I got a lover and yeah
she shows me how,
to understand it, yeah to understand
I got a brother and well
he show me how,
to make amends, yeah to make amends
with it
take a break from the mousetrap we call home
takes more than a message to make me smile
I can feel when she kisses me sleeping
but not when the news is on

Now back to the topic. I want to help Phil kick me
off Usenet forever. If he will just forward the
objectionable posts to
with complete headers that should do the trick
if anything in the posts violate Altopia's
terms of service or acceptable use policy.

Other than that Phil Allison the sheep-shagger should
keep his ****ing mouth shut and go cry his river of tears
elsewhere.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse