Paul Mc Cann

Default Laser Level Kit

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:58:20 +0000, PoP
wrote:

I've not been tempted to get one of these Laser Level Kits before, the
one's which shine a horizontal or vertical laser beam on a wall which
can be used to mark/drill.

Anyway, I relented this morning when I saw that Homebase had one on
special offer - £19.99. I was on my way to hang some pictures for
someone and thought "what the heck".

I'm now a convert to these things - it was very helpful to make sure
pictures were lined up properly. The one I've got is a bit poxy, but
it's good enough for what I need.

Just thought I'd pass it along in case others might have been tempted.

PoP

How do you establish a level line with them ? (These are the ones that
look like a tape measure in the pictures ?)

Paul Mc Cann