Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Completely OT - bedtime for children

On 18/05/2011 16:06, Clive George wrote:
On 18/05/2011 11:40, Mark wrote:

Y9! Yikes, that's early. Our school lets the brightest students do
GCSE Maths at the beginning of Y11. My eldest has also yet to come
across anything really difficult.

I did O-level in the equivalent of Y9 - no problem.

Mark, I suggest youget some of the old O level papers. They really were
harder. (My son told me this after doing some O level papers during his
A level maths course... and it's not just the manual arithmetic)

Andy