Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Grass growing on the mound septic?

Oren wrote the following:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:41:17 -0400, willshak
wrote:

"The grass is always greener over the septic tank". Erma Bombeck
(02/21/1927-04/22/1996).

Just a few days ago I was talking with a friend about the grass being
greener and use that to help locate the septic tank.

In his usual response: "I'm color blind." He catches me all the time.
Once I told him to turn at the red car. "This car?" And he grins.
Freaks me out at red lights G

( I think he a red/red color blind?)

Well, he knows that the red light is at the top, or should.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY