Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Temperature

In article ,
LSMFT wrote:
I don't get it. When I'm running the oil boiler I am comfortable between
75 and 76 degrees. When I'm burning the wood boiler I'm comfortable
between 79 and 80 degrees. Same thermometer, same room.

--
You don't have to be stupid to know stupid when you see it.

Perhaps there is a humidity difference running the oil boiler compared to
the wood burner, though I have no ideas on why they might differ.

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)