Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

On 5/17/2011 6:25 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 5/17/11 7:24 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/17/2011 5:48 PM, Leon wrote:
On 5/16/2011 6:45 AM, David F. Eisan wrote:

If you are on Facebook and I "know" you, add me.

David Eisan - London, Ontario

Take care,

David.

OK guys and gals, is it working for you now?? ;~)

Bingo .... what did you do to fix it?

headers say Thunderbird :-)

Went to look for the message I replied to, but couldn't find it
immediately and got sidetracked ... I figured as much.

I made the switch from WLM to TB when Vista came out ... took a while to
get used to, but TB is SOOOO much better than Windows Lame Mail,
although I still miss a few of my favorite OE shortcuts, like CTRL H,
which marked everything read, even threaded messages.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010