Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

On Mon, 16 May 2011 16:39:47 +0000, Larry Blanchard wrote:

So far, the only thing I've found wanting is a good CAD package and
support for my ancient camera's pseudo floppy disk interface.

After I posted this about Linux, someone else complained about the lack
of CAD and got a response suggesting Inkscape. I installed it and at
checked some of the online docs. Looks pretty good. I'll report further
after I use it.

Thanks to the suggestor.