Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Time For New Cordless Drill/Driver

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
b.com...

Subject

SFWIW, Lowes has a mailer out today that has an 18V lithium ion Bosch
drill for $99.

Includes 2 batteries, charger & case.

Item: 300250.

Lew

Some how or another I must have won a Bosch Impactor impact driver 2~3 years
ago, It showed up on my door step addressed to me with a return address
direct from Bosch. No other information. Anyway it is an 18 volt version
with 2 batteries, charger and case. I already had a 12 volt Makita. Both
are ready to be used at any time however I always reach for the Makita.
I am not sure what it is but the Makita just feels better and is still my
preferred tool to use.