Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Sea-facing gable-end wall to paint

I'm probably going to be going for the Johnstone's Stormshield. I've had a few
local houses pointed out that have it, and they look great. Magnolia is on offer
at various places, but I suspect my partner has other ideas on colours.

The Stormshield range seems to cover the acrylics and the pliolite. I
would recommend the latter because, although it is essentially a trade
paint in that it can be applied in the depths of winter, it has out
performed any water based masonry paint I've ever used. Pricey though,
especially in non-magnolia :-)