Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Solar Electric Systems, Entry-Level

On May 16, 9:00*pm, JimT wrote:
On 5/16/2011 2:19 PM, wrote:

On May 16, 2:19 pm, *wrote:
On 5/16/2011 11:56 AM, wrote:

On May 16, 12:09 pm, * *wrote:
Actually wiring the things up is childs play. *There will obviously be
paperwork if you want to export power to the grid *(assuming it is a
grid tie system.)
It isn't childs play to wire up a residential PV system. *Does a child
know the NEC? * And 99% of them are connected to and require
* *the grid to work, so that's almost a given. *It's re;atively rare to
see a true off-grid system and I'll bet Jim's isn't one of them.
So much for your knowledge on the subject.
As for paperwork, that's involved without regard to whether it's
hooked up to the grid or not. *Ever here of a building permit?
heh *I'll bet you wish you could do that over.

Who are you directing that comment towards?

I guess not.

I always think it's funny when someone calls someone a moron and uses
poor English.

Jim- Hide quoted text -

I am English. Anything I say is therefore English.