Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shop Fox M1098

Ignoramus18335 fired this volley
in :
Keep us posted Lloyd, I do not want to discourage you in any way.

In any case, this will be pretty rapid-fire, except, perhaps, for the
budget. The motors and drivers will cost me $1200 for new, proven AC-
Brushless Servos and 2500 line encoders. That's the biggest rub. The
screws are pricey anywhere you get them, when you go to the 0.0005"/ft.
versions.

I'll be working hard to preserve all of the manual features except for
threading (I have a 6x18 that can do for the time being), until that very
last moment when I "switch over".

LLoyd