Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

On Sun, 15 May 2011 14:49:55 -0400, clare wrote:

Microsoft separated their NT development from the old OS/2 (IBM and
Microsoft started out working together on the NT package under the OS/2
banner back as early as 1988) and NT leaprogged ahead of OS/2 in
virtually all of the areas that mattered.

I've run both NT and OS/2 and they both sucked - not quite as bad as
Windoze but darn close. Now I run Linux (the Ubuntu release). While
it's certainly not perfect, I rank it way higher than any of the above.

I don't own a Mac, but looking at it (OS/X) on someone else's computer,
it looks pretty good too.

Of course both are Unix based :-).