Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shop Fox M1098

On Mon, 16 May 2011 06:18:32 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

'Been looking for a small lathe I can quickly upgrade to CNC.

Among them is the Shop Fox 13x40 M1098. A hands-on look makes it seem like
a pretty well-made machine for an off-shore rig.

Anybody here have any experience with them?

LLoyd

Define "small lathe"

I currently own (3) Omniturns that are available for sale

www.omniturn.com
www.omni-turn.com

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is