Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.audio

Default Ain't it just IRONIC !!

Meat Plow wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 16:55:14 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"William Sommer******"
"Meat Plow"

** This trolling asshole is a narcissistic psychopath.

He knows nothing and understands even less. I want the lunatic
jerk kicked right off usenet. Who will help me ?

If the "lunatic jerk" you're referring to is yourself... I'd say
everyone
in this group.

** Ain't it just amazing !!

If you go after ONE troll, the rest of the ****s come in and gang up
on you.

So you gotta take the WHOLE lot on, all at once.

What a bunch of gutless, fascist pricks they are.

Are you being serious? Or is this an attempt at "humour"?

It's an example of 'free mental health care' in Oz.

I have relatives on my mom's side living in Sidney. None of them act
like the psychopathic Phil Allison. Just exactly the opposite. One even
being a well known local radio personality.

I'll bet they aren't under care for mental problems, though.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.