Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich Rich is offline

Default Time For New Cordless Drill/Driver

-MIKE- wrote:

The disposable B&D cordless set I bought several years ago is finally
biting the dust.
I got more than my money's worth out of it and actually loved the drill
and sawzall.

I think I like the idea of an impact driver this time around.
If anyone sees any killer deals on cordless packages or even singles,
please post them!

Makita 18 volt use it everyday. Its light and strong. Bought the Impact too
and love it. Was an old PC user but their new ones suck! Amazon.com is the
place to get em. I do and would like to try the Bosch and Milwaukee someday.
But stuck on Makita for now!!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"