Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.audio
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Phil Allison (Wacko)

On Sun, 15 May 2011 22:26:39 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

"Dave Plowman (Nutcase)"

Phil tends to be rude to everyone. And everything to him is black and
white.

** My colour vision is perfect.

But I do know out of phase headphones ain't as obvious to all as he
suggests, or are to him.

As many others here, with far more insight than a jerk like you, have
agreed.

I tend to agree with a lot of technical things you reply with. But when
you star suggesting people take a bullet to the head that crosses the
border for even a Teflon skinned person like me.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse