Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.audio
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Ain't it just amazing !!

On Sun, 15 May 2011 17:37:16 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

"William Sommer******"
"Meat Plow"

** This trolling asshole is a narcissistic psychopath.

He knows nothing and understands even less. I want the lunatic jerk
kicked right off usenet. Who will help me ?

If the "lunatic jerk" you're referring to is yourself... I'd say
everyone in
this group.

** Ain't it just amazing !!

If you go after ONE troll, the rest of the ****s come in and gang up on
you.

So you gotta take the WHOLE lot on, all at once.

What a bunch of gutless, fascist pricks they are.

You don't have what it takes to take on me. I rip you apart
anytime you fly off the handle with your vulgar, threatening
reply traps.

You are the epitome of the word Troll.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse