Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Time For New Cordless Drill/Driver

On Sun, 15 May 2011 14:07:33 -0500, "Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

"-MIKE-" wrote in message ...

The disposable B&D cordless set I bought several years ago is finally
biting the dust.
I got more than my money's worth out of it and actually loved the drill
and sawzall.

I think I like the idea of an impact driver this time around.
If anyone sees any killer deals on cordless packages or even singles,
please post them!

Go get yourself a Makita BTD141 kit. I got the heavy duty set because
I often do decks and such. http://goo.gl/ezjit

You might be able to get away with the lighter weight BTD142HW kit.
http://goo.gl/ijcAH

Makita is the Festool of Impacts, complete with built-in lights and a
beautiful aqua MaKtainer.

The BTD144 gives you a couple LEDs and 3 variable speed ranges (which
my variable trigger already has?) for $40 more. It might be a good fit
for cabinet installations. http://goo.gl/o1XLM

You should have a lithium blower as well, for that tiny amount of dust
your Festool HEPA Big Sucker doesn't pick up. http://goo.gl/weMhA
They're not like a plug-in model, but for quick cleanup of small
spaces, they're truly handy. It makes short work of the pickup bed
after a dump run. http://goo.gl/h0BOl save $15 at eBay

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.