Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
I'm grumbling because I'm using the worlds worst OS on my PC because of
these past illegal marketing practices. I'm grumbling because most of the
software professionally developed is developed only for the worlds worst
OS.

It's really noticeable how you've tip toed around Apple and its operating
system. Most windows programs of any importance in today's computer worlde
have been ported over to Apple. I regularly hear about professionals such as
graphic artists choosing Apple as their preferred operating system. So,
what's your excuse? There's certainly other working operating systems out
there right now, but you choose to whine and grumble about what's past, not
what's current. My only guess is that you're too stupid or too lazy or too
cheap to do anything different than to follow along with the pack, the same
pack that you've been whining about.