Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Madrid fault

On Sat, 14 May 2011 20:13:32 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2011 17:24:43 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

You bought property less than 100' higher than that river?

Are you out of your mind?????!!!

Gunner

Said the California guy living on a dozen fault lines...
True indeed. But! Ive quake proofed my home quite well and have ridden
out quite a number of up to 5.5 without any issues noted.

How do you quake-proof a trailer? Put it on casters?

Put the tires back on?

www.cnico.com/pgs/mobile-4.2.html

http://www.mygreathome.com/fix-it_guide/tiedowns.htm

Simple, no?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is