Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.audio
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default Help with wiring colors on old headphones

On May 14, 5:07*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article ,
* *Patrick wrote:

I have some vinatge headphones (Sennheiser HD424)

Hope you have a source of the muffs for these - they crumble to dust quite
quickly.

Did anyone ever come up with muffs better than the OEM crap for these?
I have two or three bald pair at the back of the cabinet. I ordered
new muffs for one of these, once, at some amazing fraction of the cost
of a new set of headphones. (Hearing I had bought new muffs, a friend
pressed his on me. Frustrated, he had bought Koss headphones.)