Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawnmower buying time

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...

"Giganews" wrote in message

OK guys, what do you think the best push mower is these days? My John
Deere has given up after about 15+ years. The Kawasaki engine was great
until today.

"Engine"? You want a mower with an engine?

I switched to a reel mower six years ago--it's cheap to run, needs little
maintenance, and gives me a decent bit of exercise at the same time.
Quiet too. I would need a huge lawn to think about switching back to a
mower with a motor.

I used a reel mower for my old house. I bet you'd use a power mower here,
especially if you are 60+.