Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default a bios question

Bob Villa wrote:

On May 13, 5:58 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Abi Normal wrote:

As far as Charter/GG goes... how smart would it be to use a newsreader
at work.

I wouldn't use Google Groups at work, unless the boss wanted some
information and was standing there waiting. People are paid to work,
not troll newsgroups.

She said if you were bored why even respond and maybe she's the boss.
Do you do any thinking outside the box?

What box? I drove the engineers nuts at my lt job because I
questioned their designs. I ****ed of a lot of my coworkers because I
worked harder than they did, and some of my ideas made it into space.

How's that home repair group working for you?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.