Posted to alt.home.repair
sas130 sas130 is offline

Default i want see more and talk with me later

On May 13, 1:45*pm, "Don Phillipson" wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

One tree branch about ~4 in. in diameter over hangs across the fence
casting shade on our gazebo. I few times mentioned to the neighbor to
take care of his tree but no response at all. Now SWMBO says cut it and
toss the branch over into their yard. Is it too rude to do that?

1. *Confirm with city hall that you may remove branches that
overhang your property.
2. *Ask the neighbour to choose between removal by a
professional agency at his expense and removal by you
at your expense.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs