Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Bush Torture Chambers did not lead to Bin Laden capture

On 5/12/2011 11:40 AM, Ignoramus9116 wrote:
``It was not torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of
detainees that got us the major leads that ultimately enabled our
intelligence community to find Osama bin Laden,''

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...dsG_print.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_861089.html

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/201...in-laden-.html

When I heard that the Pakistanis were going to turn over Bin Laden's
wives to the U.S. it made me wonder how we would interrogate them. I was
thinking whether or not we would waterboard them. I mean, why not? It's
not torture, right? And so what if they are women? They may have vital
intelligence we need to keep us safe. So should we waterboard Bin
Laden's wives? According to the republicans it would probably get us
important information we wouldn't be able to get any other way. Right?

Hawke